Gull Hill School for boys began in Dec. 1939. It was located on Route 28 in Orleans.
Older boys stayed in the “Linnell House,” Middle aged boys stayed in the “Cummings House.”
And the youngest boys stayed in the Headmaster’s house on Frost Fish Cove.
Click any image to enlarge and see names, and then use the arrows to scroll left-right the gallery.
Download an individual image by clicking on the down-arrow in the bottom left corner of that image.